Martin Luther King Jr. Library
- to allow students access to technology based information
- a gathering center to assist in their projects
- a place for children working hard at practicing their study skills and reading stamina
- to be an integral part of the Martin Luther King Jr. Elementary School of any programs
- to provide collaboration with staff to create authentic learning for all students
- to provide quality resources and instruction to students and staff
- to encourage staff and students in becoming effective users of ideas and information
- to promote life-long reading and learning both for pleasure and for information
This years Global Reading Challenge team is hard at work preparing for this years competition.
The competitions will be held at the Downtown Library so come and support our team. See you soon!
- ABCya – Learning games and apps for kids
- Starfall – Education – Kids games, movies & books K-3
- Symbaloo – Bookmarks and favorites
- Henry Anker – Free online activities for students